- This event has passed.
Parent Support Network
June 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
Meetings of the The Parent Support Network of Central New Jersey (hosted by NAMI Mercer & ICare) are being held in person at the NAMI Mercer Center on the third Monday of each month. Registration is required.
- Meetings are confidential and offered at no charge for parents/caregivers;
- Meetings are open to any parent/caregiver concerned about their kids (ages 0-24) who are struggling with anxiety, depression, mood dysregulation, or other emotional, behavioral or mental health issues;
- A child does NOT need to have a diagnosis for a parent/caregiver to benefit from meetings;
- Meetings are organized and led by a trained facilitator who is a parent/caregiver with lived experience raising a child with a mental health condition;
- While the dialog is facilitated, the content is driven by the needs of the parents/caregivers in attendance;
- Participants work together to share experiences and resources;
- Childcare is NOT provided.