February is Membership Month for NAMI Mercer!
When you join or renew your membership, you become part of a grassroots network of men and women across the country whose hands-on work improves the lives of individuals and families affected by mental illness. You add your voice to the voices of all those who are advocating for changes in public policy and in service systems to be more responsive to those in need. Group impact tends to be stronger than that of any one individual, so even if you are unable to be directly involved, your membership lends credence to everything NAMI Mercer does.
Your membership benefits include:
- Membership at our local affiliate, as well as at the state and national levels
- Subscription to the NAMI Mercer Messenger, NAMI New Jersey Alliance and the NAMI National Advocate
- Access to valuable online resources, including the “Members Only” section at nami.org
- Up-to-date information on policies, research, and news about mental health, as well as NAMI Mercer programs and activities
- Voting privileges in NAMI elections
- Reduced cost of attendance for the NAMI National Convention and some discounts on promotional items/resource materials
- The opportunity to give and receive support within the NAMI Mercer community
The annual cost for NAMI membership is:
- $40 for Regular membership for an individual
- $60 for Household membership (all members living at same address)
- $5 for Open Door membership for an individual with limited financial resources
Every membership counts! Please join NAMI Mercer today!